Wednesday 10 September 2014

NEW LOOK AND DROP DEAD

Every so often (basically everyday, who am I kidding?) I scan through clothes on a bunch of different websites. I can't help but having 30 tabs with different dresses up and not closing them for a week until I realize that I won't be buying them anyways.

It is currently 6 o'clock in the morning, and I've been up since about 3, just scanning through websites and watching TV. 

I am stuck on New Look, they have the most amazing clothes and how I wish I had the money to buy all the outfits that I want. I keep hearing my moms voice saying "you don't need anymore clothes, your closet is full already." Which, yes it is... But I want more anyways! Does that sound too greedy? I feel like it absolutely does and I'm sorry. 

I was never really the girl to be interested in clothes and makeup. What about dresses? Euw get them away from me! I wanted to wear football shorts and jerseys. During recess, we would play football and I wasn't going to go through that in a skirt. I dressed for playing football and that is how my life has mostly been. I wasn't a girly girl, I was well.. sort of a tomboy, which I do not think is bad at all. This has been until fairly recently, when my interest in how I looked gradually went up and then shot for the stars. 

I started to find myself being drawn to skirts and cute dresses. Which wasn't really me at all, but it grew on me. Now I can't get enough of them, and shirts and dresses with collars? Oh heaven on earth! It's the cutest thing to be made.. like ever.

However, I can never really pin my style down and say "this is how I dress." It's a very big world with a lot (like super a lot) of clothes and how can I just stick to one style? I do tend to say I like cute and rocky clothes, which is the everlasting struggle to my everyday life. How do I get them to go together without looking too try hard and not ridiculous? The style "cute and rocky" is so pretty if it's done right, and I'm learning.. I'm learning. 

From my early morning browsing, I've done a little collage of cute items I've found.


Starting from the top left corner:
// Embroidery Cat from Choies HERE //
// Plague Sleeveless Shirt from Drop Dead HERE //
// Green Ditsy from New Look HERE //
The bottom row from the left corner:
// Cohen Knitted Sweater from Drop Dead HERE //
// Burgundy Check Dress from New Look HERE //
// Weird Sleeveless T-Shirt from Drop Dead HERE //

I've got to admit a few of the items are a bit out of my price range, but the collage is just for fun. In the near future, when the leaves turn a pretty red and the weather is colder, I will be doing a sweater post, which I'm excited to do and I hope you'll enjoy it. 

(I'm having some problems with having the pictures fit inside the blog post, which is why this picture is so small. When I have figured out how to fix it, the picture will be bigger, I apologize and hope you see the cuteness of the items anyways)

1 comment: