Tuesday 2 September 2014

SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2014

Hello and welcome to my very first blog post!
I've given a lot of thought to how my first post should be, but perhaps it will be awkward however I do it so I thought I might as well just go for it!
My name is Hannah Felicity (a bit of a mouthful at times, I know) but most people just call me Fizzie, I am 17 and live in Stockholm, Sweden. I like baking, watching movies, spending time with friends and sleeping too much. I spend too much time on my phone and not enough time studying. And maybe I should just let you get to know me as time goes by!

Let's talk a bit about why I started this blog... during summer break I found a blog that I just absolutely loved! She had made up a challenge where for 1 year (YES 365 DAYS!!!) not to do anything to her hair and I thought that I just had to do it!
I've spend a bit too much time colouring and styling my hair, so eventually (of course) it got damaged. During the summer I've spend a lot of time trying to get my hair back to it's healthy state and it has gotten better but not quite what I want... yet!
You can read Annelise's blog here: byebyebeehive and I'm going to repeat the rules to you now!
  • No highlights or dyeing hair!
  • No haircuts! But trims are allowed.
  • No backcombing, teasing etc.
  • NO HEAT TOOLS, straighteners, curling wands, blow dryers, you name it!
  • No styling products! hairspray, dry shampoo, hair oil (aaahhh my favorite), NO STYLING PRODUCTS!!
I will be using ONLY shampoo and conditioner. Although I will allow myself natural products, such as coconut oil and I am all up for trying to make my own hairspray or shampoo etc. Each month I will be posting a picture of my hair, and I will show a before and after every three months! I am hoping that my hair will get thicker and healthier. A year is a long time (aahh how will I survive?!)

I will not only be posting about my hair even though it seems like it! I like clothes, gaining interest in makeup and I will be posting outfits and just plain everyday stuff. The '365 days' challenge will end September 1st 2015 (wow!).

I will see you very soon and I hope you find this blog interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment