Friday 5 September 2014

I'M SICK...

Hello... I know I said I'd write and then I didn't I'm sorry! But!!! I do have a good excuse.. I'm sick. Like fever sick and I couldn't really get myself to write anything. Since I'm still sick this won't at all be a long post.

Right now I'm eating ice cream (when you're sick you can eat as much ice cream as you want!) and I'm watching season 2 of Game of Thrones with commentary.. so even though I feel like crap I'm having a good time. I've also got Christoffer on my right talking about dogs.

So one of the good things about this challenge is that I'll have to find new ways to style my hair without heat and product. And when I find a hairstyle that I like I'll be able to share it with you and show you how to recreate it via YouTube or pictures, whatever you'd prefer.

So I told you it'd be a short post! See you later byee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment